CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Great post Rikki

There have been a lot of negative posts today from usually positive people on the various threads today.

Nobody appears to think the interim data was poor so that just leaves the trading halt

I agree with Rich & Poor -mostly
    "In requesting the trading halt, the Company provides the following information
    :(a)the trading halt is requested in respect of finalising an announcement on a financing transaction;

"Raising 7.2mil @40 cents does not make sense!
    IMO finalising a deal regarding Paxalisib is a more likely outcome.

Clearly a raise at 60cents would be better than 40cents -but its all about how funds will be directed

a. To assist in finalising a Paxalisib deal ( positive outcome for shareholders )
    b. To assist in financing start up costs of Agile Trial ( positive outcome for shareholders )
    c. To simply fund them to the presentation of final Data 1H2021 (positive outcome for shareholders )

This is only a 10% dilution and who can say access to funds will be easier in the coming months. I for one will participate given the opportunity

If not well done to James & Board for taking the opportunity to fund the company in these uncertain times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.