KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Kazia presentation to Bell Potter Healthcare Conference, page-7

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    To suggest yesterday by a broker, I can't come to name......that Paxalisib has a 35% chance of success, is a insult to the intelligence of investors in this company. Indeed the Chairman himself has purchased nearly 1 million dollars worth of shares in the company....most of it in recent times - now we hear from the broker yesterday, its got a 35% chance.

The 35% alone is less than the arithmetic mean, for all drug trials going from 2 to Phase 3.

It is a slap in the face of people who have donated millions of dollars into GBM research.....some of these funds are going into research into the KZA drug in the GBM AGILE Trial.

These top people in the world - have selected Paxalisib above dozens of other drug - but oh no, a 35% chance. And that is for GBM - maybe something should tell Priscilla Brastanious, you are about 10/1 in brain mets.

Why would the company publish this rubbish ?....I have come to know them. They have an existing contract with that unnamed broker. To the very much credit of the company - they are scrupulously honest in doing the right thing - and regardless of what the broker comes up with - it gets published. Of course honest and integrity is a good thing - How many other small cap companies in Aust would actually publish this, I have a view on, but won't say.

So point is onesurfed - why are you seeking out broker reports when you have all this research coming through. If indeed you accept broker advice - surely you will be selling on what we had yesterday. (But hopefully you will regard something I have said here)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.