KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Kazia presentation to Bell Potter Healthcare Conference, page-8

1. 2,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    dana8 days ago@Katerina Nice fake probability number there! I've repeatedly said charting can't be relied-upon for companies which have no established earnings. Some people believe in TA, though. If you have any reason to discount probability of positive results, let's hear it. Otherwise, you're just being a smart#$%$ You likely haven't done 7 years of DD on this company, have you?

ReplyKaterina8 days ago@dana not my number. Edison Group probability estimates

dana8 days ago@Katerina I hold Edison Group in low esteem. Besides, their estimate has not been updated in months, and several positive announcements have happened since their last. You could do a discounted-price analysis on your own and be more likely to be right.ReplyKaterina8 days ago@dana not my number. Edison Group probability estimates

Needle, the above is proof that you've either misunderstood me or you are talking to the wrong person. I'm not seeking out broker reports, all I said was Bell Potter should be updating theirs soon. I asked them "wtf" in so many words, 3 months ago.

I don't even bother with Edison.

Wrong side of the bed, there, mate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.