KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

They barely even mention Cantriixl in their investors preso,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    They barely even mention Cantriixl in their investors preso, this doesn't seem a positive to me for cantrixil.

I'm sorry but there is so much positive speculation here with no actual company comms I think it is incredibly optimisitic. Given they want to out license it you would think they would at least sell it as, this is a great drug but we just can't fund it, rather than just ignore it. It smells bad.

The interesting thing though is the second time a picture of Twiggy referring to the funding on offer. I would find this really dumb to draw attention to this if they were not expecting to be the beneficiary of such funding. I mean why point out why someone else would think the money is better spent elsewhere. It is a testament to failure. This is why I think they must have an inking there with regard to some sort of non dilutive funding. If they don't then they really deserve to fail. If they do though the sp will rocket with such an endorsement.

Prima facie though the recent buying is inexplicable. Maybe they are making a play or maybe they think some undilutive funding is on the way. Thats all I can think of. It makes no sense to value the company based on the potential of the drug itself if they never deliver a result due to lack of funds.

So I'm changing my sentiment to buy purely on intuition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.