KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Kazia Share Purchase Plan raises $1.8m, page-17

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Fundaments I would say are what underpins the business model of a company....eg banks more home loans, BHP more iron ore export.

Fundaments therefore for KZA, at this stage is progress on human trials.

Some may argue that future funding is also a "fundamental of a company. I don't think so - if a "broke" local company announced a major gold discovery - what would happen. SP explosion, and despite no cash...... prudent and capable management would then leverage off the bigger balance sheet to eventually develop the gold mine.

The way the stock market has worked forever and a day. The same should actually apply to a small cap biotech.

Those Phase 2 and Phase 1 results were at the fundamental core of this company - the fundamental heart and sole of KZA were those results. And they stuffed it.

Amazon and Netflix moved to record SP highs despite the virus.....why because of fundaments. Did KZA have major fundamental news and a valuable opportunity.... and reward for long term investors. You answer that.

That Phase 2 GDC 084 was the MOST important ASX release ever made by the company....yet they denied the market a chance to react to the stunning news.

You might say, well so what if 20 million extra shares were issued. What difference do the extra shares mean ?

The very reason why the issue of those extra shares is a problem.....is that 400,000 off screen multiple top layer killer, that we saw the other day. It is extremely likely, extremely probably - there is more of the same to come from those who took part in the CR. (Just not decent bids for more selling to occur).

That is why investors honest to themselves, should have an issue .....NOT WITH FUTURE FUNDING, (remember the gold company ditty) NOT WITH FUNDAMENTS - but with management decisions....(which in fact does put pressure on future funding, because how small KZA are, also company credibility and a myriad of concerns for this investor )

Email the company if you also share concerns with their approach on key decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.