MEL 0.00% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

Ann: KBC: Metgasco Ltd Loan, page-68

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Fantastic work @stumpytrunks . I normally tend to dismiss some of the conspiracy theories that get thrown around speccie stocks but this KBC one, wow!

I can't wait to see the next qrtly and get some harder numbers hopefully about production. I know others have run numbers and, prior to any exploration/remediation costs, MEL should be breaking even and possibly making a little profit, but not a lot. In my minds eye I can also see a possible future where the fields are developed and we are all happy SH's. What I don't understand is how we get from A to B? The options are Vali 2/3 remediation, upgrade Odin connection and drilling Odin 2. (have I missed any?)

There is uncontracted gas at Vali 2/3 if we can get the flow rate up. Would that increased production allow us to sell some uncontracted gas?
    The Odin connection is choked right now. Obviously needs to be upgraded prior to Odin 2 but would an upgrade have any benefit for Odin 1?
    What would Odin 2 cost to drill? Is it CR money?

There are some knowledgeable O&G posters on this thread who would understand the correct order of works. Is there a low cost/high impact first option to get things moving or will a CR be needed to move forward? I am assuming that we can't re-jig the contracted gas from Odin-1 to provide a prepayment option?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $164 54.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 10390895 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13034974 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.