KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Hi Hottin. The sudden situation where KBL recently found itself...

1. 287 Posts.
    Hi Hottin.
    The sudden situation where KBL recently found itself way behind with all that operational debt while indicating that all was well with
    the new Gold production looks very much like their right hand did not have a clue what was going on at the mine. Now we hear that Griffith was resident at the Sydney office. From memory I seem to recall that Griffith was on the highest salary at KBL. That is indicative he was expected to be good mine COO working long hours hands on. Seems to me that the Board have now suddenly realised they had been throwing money at getting the gold production going without knowing what was really going on out there. Hence the shocking operations expenses blowout all of a sudden without any real improvement.

Any COO worth his salt would be on site making sure the new processes were producing rather than being behind a desk at Sydney office. So this time around with Griffith gone, the new COO Spring's job description says he has to be at the forefront of what is happening out there. Lets hope he can get it right this time or KBL are stuffed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.