QPM 2.70% 3.8¢ queensland pacific metals limited

'Key equipment' was always going to come from somewhere PC. That...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    'Key equipment' was always going to come from somewhere PC. That a company like KBR can possibly guarantee their product is what this announcement (and delay) was all about. The good Dr. S.G. says plus minus equals plus - I am gonna take his word for it.

We can see from - "KBR acknowledges that being a major supplier to QPM and the TECH Project is of strategic benefit, given the anticipated growth for nickel and the successful commercialization of the DNi Process being a game changer for successful and sustainable nickel laterite processing." - that there is no need to go glass half-empty and assume our terms and the arrangement with KBR won't be mutually beneficial...

Also, back to financing, and I feel as if I have seen most ASX companies do feasibility studies, then look for off-takes, then try to negotiate financing...

QPM has already signed binding off-takes (actually 12 months ago to the day) with LGES and POSCO when they became shareholders. So we are looking at a different strategy. From the current announcement (pg.1) "QPM's strategy has been to deliver a feasibility study that is bankable..." And there in, is the difference, imo. DFS will come with commitments from a host of these big players (partners?) and it'll be game on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.