KGL 0.00% 10.0¢ kgl resources limited

Ann: Kentor Secures Option over the Aktash Gold-C, page-2

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    re: Ann: Kentor Secures Option over the Aktas... This is a very significant announcement. Assuming the due diligence is successful, acquiring this project will mean:

- a significant increase in mine life since the ore will be blended with Andash ore

- a signifcant increase in annual gold production due to the higher grade ore

And it looks like they are getting a good deal (refer commercial terms at end of ann which are more than reasonable since much of the work has already been done).

Aside from that, was lucky enough to catch up briefly with Simon last night, as well as an impressive fellow that is assisting them with the financing. Everything is positive and despite delays due to political situation they are very confident of having financing organised and at attractive terms.

Other than that, not much to say. Was pretty impressed with the Manas Resources presentation at the Melb mining club...and particularly impressed that the presenter(Stephen Ross) gave a huge thumbs up to Kentor during the course of the preso. I might actually make a small investment in it, though Kentor is the main game in Kyrgryz as far as I am concerned.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.