AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

I think we have to wait and give management time to make all...

1. 926 Posts.
    I think we have to wait and give management time to make all their decisions on their labelled: "austerity measures".

The price of oil is unstable so I think it would be prudent to wait a bit and see at which price it will be stable then plan accordingly.

We are still in the middle of the storm. We have to wait and see the damage before the future can be factored into the share price.

At least, AKK have some cash flow and proven "sweet spot" assets. A lot better than some.

Also there could be much more opportunity for us over many other explorers out there. I would hate to be in RFE or SUR for example.

All that being said, full credit to cmon, Sector Lead and others who help us mere retail investors with the attention to detail.

In the end of the day, i'm still holding. I don't see any point in selling this low. It's so far down, I might as well write off the lot or sit tight and hope for some kind of recovery.

The board keep saying they are committed to shareholder value and that "paste" from a private conversation with Guy provided some important insight for us all.

Thank god the price of oil was up high enough, long enough for us to get all that drilling completed. We have gone from "there should be oil down there" to "Look, we are in a sweet spot" despite our W.I. - told you so!

Again, so much better than most at our market cap levels.

I see more upside than downside from these pricing levels.

Luck to all and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.