NMT 8.64% 8.8¢ neometals ltd

Ann: Key Acquisition Of Strategic Lithium Project, page-11

1. 1,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    If only it were that easy Tomovsky, but you can’t just flick a switch, these deals and projects take time to prove and get right and unlock best value.
    I’m in at least until titanium ( the big one) is partnered and up and running as I feel the best values lie there, also the battery reprocessing plant and the Lioh plant or sale of our Lithium tech and interest in mine should they sell it or hold for $30m per year income 2019 onwards.
    There’s huge value to come here and Arlington target $1.44 should be delivered or surpassed given time.
    Sure we’ve been trading sideways for two years and I do feel there’s manipulation by some to hold us at current trading range, but great to see institutional buyers now in the game. They don’t suffer from the same issues PI’s have such as divorce, death, tax demand retirement etc their shares tend to be locked up for the long haul.
    I’m confident in the management here and their ability to strike the right deals with the right partners, and we know once the money flows the intent is to pay more dividends which makes the waiting easier and should also lift the share price once its seen to be a sustainable divi going forward.
    There aren’t many out there with such huge potential sitting as we are cashed up and derisked with the take or pay deal at our back.
    NMT seeking a similar type deal for titanium which we own 100% and has value many times that of Mount Marion resource, what might that be worth if they get it right?
    We aren’t even trading at Arlington’s value for our 13.8% Mount Marion stake never mind the rest.
    Patience is the key, but each to their own, if you wish to sell I’d like to think the next spike isn’t far way to let you out in profit, wishing you best of luck whatever you decide, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.