NMT 8.64% 8.8¢ neometals ltd

Yeah I agree with the Ti project might take time. As I heard...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yeah I agree with the Ti project might take time. As I heard that he said he was waiting for the Ti price to rise. Got that. But with the recycling project, this is taking too long. Let's compare it with building a house, normally it will take 12 months to build. But let's pay premium, and you will have it in 6 months. Do you see what I mean? MT Marion it's been up and running since late 2016. Most of the leg work of getting it up and running is done by MIN (ok clap for Chris by using others' expertise to do the job). So basically he has 2 years and 3 months (2016. 2017 and 3 months in 2018) doing nothing much!!! Test of R&D for recycling, normally take 12 months to do, throw more resource to do it, and get it done in 6. Money talks. Cash in the bank, use it so it creates value for SH. If you can't use it efficiently, return it to SH.... yes they returned it by doing divi and buy back... I really hope he is not a one trick pony, only known for doing an unbelievable, outsmarting the Chinese, deal... All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.007(8.64%)
Mkt cap ! $54.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.1¢ $96.17K 1.146M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10150 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 24917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.