AVR 1.58% $18.70 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Key Animal Study for EFS Submission Completed, page-32

1. 855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    There is no game to get SIO out the door? My understanding is SIO has a very good relationship with AVR but at 20% holding I can imagine they want others to tip their hats into the ring rather than them tossing money in constantly. They already have the options plus a loan that needs repaying sometime in the next 12 months.
    Having another Fund on the register I am sure they would welcome.

In terms of putting this out to retail, It is much easier to place to soph's and Funds then to retailers from a compliance point of view. They placed to a Fund that should be sticky (vs Mercer that was pushing their stock out as quickly they got it) and the shareholders I have heard that have come on are looking at the big picture. It is always a good sign when the supporting broker also takes a decent batch of shares as then their interest is to also place with sticky investors to see decent price appreciation..

In my opinion, if a buyer comes in and sweeps up 200k shares I think the stock would rise very quickly and find a new base in the teens. I don't think many shares need to be taken off the table to do this.. Anyway, that is my opinion.

Do your own research. My OPINIONS Only. Not INVESTMENT ADVICE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.70
Change
-0.300(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $359.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.00 $19.00 $18.62 $180.3K 9.596K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 475 $18.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.91 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.