SHO 0.00% 0.4¢ sportshero limited

Ann: Key Appointment - Head of eSportsHero, China, page-7

1. 2,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    Wish that were the case mate, but I've done very thorough research and *tried* connecting public information together and my valuation has come back red flags which is why I sold.

In actual fact, the lack of public information is one of the problems. They've made big announcements in the past about deals being made with companies that simply have no trace (and one stand out in particular, Sportclips, ran by someone questionable going by his history and his multiple created companies' historical financial reports over the years). I've dug deep.. deeper then I cared to, combing through financial reports of old Companies' by the same Director - and it's not a pretty sight. But that's what research entails and it allowed me to create a more informed conclusion for myself.

This is excluding the fact of zero revenue from the *multi-millions* of user they have, which is so hard to believe. They even announced earlier in the year that they'd be cashflow positive by Dec 2021. They've clearly and grossly underestimated what it takes to create any revenue in their industry.

To top it all off, and also solidify my view on this Company, is that fangulator had information before the market did, which would have only been known by management - again pieced together via this forum. There's always one guy who can't keep his mouth shut and sticks his foot in there instead. Not his fault, these types of antics by Companies happen quite frequently, whether it be intentional or accidental.

However going by the last week of trading activity and volume, I'd say something is about and there's nothing accidental about it.

All of the above is IMO and gladly open to debate if someone doesn't agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.471M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $192 48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5645407 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 761006 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.