POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Key Appointments - Chairman and Managing Director, page-83

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    You guys are so.....very, very funny. If you actually read what I said it was Million $. Admitted I got the decimal wrong but what's a 0 between friends...nothing. About the same value as most of your comments.
    I take my hat off to Zebster who actually added useful information. I am aware that Twiggy holds 17.9% of the shares. I was not aware of the break up with other holders. My point was actually that although Forest family investment is not that large in relation to their total wealth they DO have an interest. But not material to overall wealth.
    My point exactly was that very well credentialed directors are on the board or are coming on the board by March. They have exactly got the skills to achieve something. I am also well aware that Andrew Forest has been involved in POS for many years. Also Ni is THE hot mineral right now. Unless you think BHP has got it wrong when they declare that they are going all out to snare a corner of the market?
    Thank you again Zebster for being helpful in ONE of your posts. I will leave you all to your silly comments and can only assume , except for Zebster, that none of you are genuine thinkers or investors just playing games that are a waste of my time.
    The beautiful thing is I eventually got the confirmation of what I wanted and can understand why I am invested. All out of a post that was well and truly dead until I made comments.
    Have fun lads slinging snide comments at each other. Never found that stuff serves any purpose personally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.92K 2.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 68826417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16787198 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.