POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Fair go hazza. You come here misquoting figures and play follow...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Fair go hazza.

You come here misquoting figures and play follow the leader (Twiggy) and have the audacity to say we’re not thinkers.

The whole reason I am here because years ago I followed twiggy. And guess what? The emperor has no clothes.

I believe at this point in time that this mangy dog of a stock that you cannot kill is now a pure nickel play. I also believe that China is presently up to it eyeballs in nickel ore thanks to the indos massive offload in the last few months.

That said, I cannot see the nickel price going anywhere in the next three months and it could even last as long as six.

So hazza have a think about it. Get your calculator out and work out what the boys have actually offered you. This stock could well be 3c in 3 months time which is what I was alluding to in my previous dumbfounded (apparently post.

The good news is that it will only be a short term pause in the nickel price. Long term looks good. I can see a few bargains in the nickel stocks about to present. No doubt pos will be one...
    Last edited by Yite: 23/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $31.24K 9.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 57933913 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47469825 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.