ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Key Appointments to Executive Management, page-30

1. 8,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6759
    Welcome to ADO Tim , an extra warm welcome from ADO share holders , we think great success is about to be unfold at Anteotech , all the very best success to you .

Tim Pritchard

Chief Financial Officer at AnteoTech

Greater Brisbane Area500+ connections

Join to Connect
    AnteoTech
    QUT (Queensland University of Technology)

About

I am SENIOR FINANCE PROFESSIONAL who guides innovative, technology-based and start-up companies to establish robust finance and operations to position the companies for growth.
    I operate with discretion, integrity, a clear ethical compass and the courage to address poor practices.
    My skills & experience include:
    • Strategy: bringing financial, analytical and commercial skills to the development of high level strategic plans.
    • Business Planning: as a key contributor to the strategic planning process, undertaking due diligence of potential acquisitions, preparing financial data and performing critical analysis of business plans.
    • Leadership: sourcing and retaining highly competent, effective people, leading, coaching and developing them to effectively support operations and decision making.
    • Build collaboration: understanding key operations and functions in the organisation and supporting their objectives, thereby winning their collaboration in the work of the finance and accounting function.
    • Risk management: effectively overseeing risk in relation to business operations, strategy, financial reporting, investor relations, governance, audit, timely exposure and management of all critical information.
    • Information systems: applying my keen working knowledge of information systems and their application in reporting, and in the integration of financial, operational and customer information, and the dissemination of organisational metrics.
    • Influence and communication: successfully influencing external and internal stakeholders to support significant changes to business systems, operations and culture through strong working relationships.
    • Financial controls: providing effective controllership across multiple business activities and establishing reporting disciplines and budgets across an organisation.
    • Reporting externally and taxation obligations: understanding of taxation obligations, the regulatory environment and tax-effective pathways in business structuring
    Activity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $14.63K 773.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2514072 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1915345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.