IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Quite impressive resume, definetely doesn’t read like the type...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Quite impressive resume, definetely doesn’t read like the type who sign on for a few quick buck and roll type.

My prediction for the next round is more mou for engineering and logistical companies. Don’t be surprised if the wage sees a big hike next quarterlies as they take on more staffs to get things done.

We are definetely heading on the right directions. After years on a shoe string budget, maybe we just need to start flashing the cash to push things along. I won’t fault JD for flying to China greenland USA on first class of it helps him get an extra hour sleep eye to help get things rolling faster.

Cutfield is an expert financial advisory companies hired to look after IBG. I think most are going the line of IBG leaving NFC. However there is no indication of such including the recent quarterly report. my guess is cutfield is helping IBG with the remaining 30% not covered by the debt. While nfc has the option to acquire 19.9% of citronen. This is not compulsory. Given the current favourable environment, it’s up for negotiations. And IBG is probably doing the right thing to see what else is available. This is on top of the remaining 10.1% funding that IBG needs.

I don’t want to raise anyone’s hope, but it’s possible that this will really means as minimal dilution to shareholders as possible. I hope cutfield earns their shinny penny on this.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.