GLN 0.00% 19.0¢ galan lithium limited

I understand the anger and maybe some overreact. Today was a...

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    I understand the anger and maybe some overreact. Today was a very bad day for the market in general, not just GLN.

I think many major brine-based producers diversify and include hard rock projects. So it is not uncommon to keep an eye on hard rock. Moreover, it is also good to diversify in terms of jurisdiction, particularly if your main project is in SA.

As I wrote earlier, I guess the Greenbushes area lost its mojo a bit (negative drill results, some companies selling their properties etc) so if Galan wants exposure to hard rock projects, Canada is certainly one of the best addresses at the moment (probably much better than Greenbushes).

At the same time, this is just a small project for GLN, and it is just a JV. It will not distract them - HMW is the main price and things go very well there. I actually think they may add more of these exploration projects to increase chances that one hard rock project is a hit (not as extreme as Brunswick Exploration's strategy though - they are the biggest explorer there). I would actually expect that kind of activity from a major brine producer (similar to the other brine producers as I said above) - if GLN is really that serious to become one.

Finally, construction at HMW takes time and it is good that the company tries to generate more momentum working against the Lassonde curve (SP lows). I know it did not work out today, but I think one hope is/was to stabilise the SP a bit over the next months, given the very negative performance the last year (and the disappointing Greenbushes results).

And finally, yes, our chairman might have played a role here - who knows what this is good for or what really happened. As long as we make constant progress at HMW, all is good. Time to production is our most important focus! Keeping the team (inc. the board) happy along the way is certainly also not unimportant, if you understand what I mean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $534.9K 2.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 525942 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 77760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ 1073409
Last updated 15.47pm 14/06/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.