MNB 1.61% 6.1¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Key Construction Approvals and Appointments, page-67

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I know there are many stocks with great sentiment and optimism. Early days when I took a position in Minbos, I was excited by the potential projects flagged in the Minbos story but still had some doubts as to whether this unproven management team could be successful.
    Fast forward to today, and I am more bullish on Minbos than any other stock in my portfolio. The great relationship our management has with the Angolan government and the humanitarian feelgood story of feeding a country. This project is of too great a national importance not to happen, and we can physically see that it's happening and targetting a November completion.
    Management has attracted a Chinese cornerstone investor in a strategic partnership. We can all see how compelling the green ammonia project will be with our cheap hydroelectricity supply locked in for 25 years and the best in the business Stamicarbon involved.
    Yellow phosphorus another compelling potential project.
    As cheap as many other stocks are at the moment, global economic concerns mean it's difficult to know if resource stocks have bottomed and even then there is uncertainty. No guarantees but most of us here are more certain about Minbos than any other stock. Couldn't help but put in another bid. May not be the bottom but it's all about building a position in a company you are confident is undervalued. At least in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $53.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $52.48K 863.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 564815 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 451681 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.