NTI 2.78% 7.0¢ neurotech international limited

Spot on, this is just further support that it works... Directors...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Spot on, this is just further support that it works...

Directors and Mgmt. know exactly what they have here. They already have a bucket load of stock. Would have been nice to see them put a bit more in, but they dont need to as they have plenty of exposure.

What is interesting is the additional read through on efficacy, I may have mentioned this in a prior post, but ASD trial results are very subjective. Efficacy is based on if the Physician and the Parents/Caretakers can notice an improvement. They record a baseline at commencement of trial (like a 1 - 10 on certain aspects, mood, anxiety, irratibility etc etc, i think they may have noted these in the announcement re safety), and they ask again during trial, and at completion of trial. then you compare the changes... They can test bloodwork of course, but that will be more for safety and toxicology... Not like a cancer trial and you measure the size of the tumor did it shrink or not?

So, if parents / caregivers are asking to stay on the treatment this is saying it works (but we already knew this as they said it in the trial) - but is it telling us it works really well... It is may, so maybe just trying to keep the SP up until the final efficacy results..

Honestly, I think that the initial SP reaction was disappointment on the timeline more than the result. And the SP has held up nicely given the macro environment, and cannabis stocks generally trading at multi yr lows.

However there is still the cap raise overhang - they need funding. As I have said before. this will be primarily to instos IMHO if they fund via cap raise.

They can definitely get through this quarter and up to start of trial in Q3 so they still have a window in which funding might come from partnering which might catch some people short on stock (i.e. not set).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $71.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $86.59K 1.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 72226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.