CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

HaHa! You are absolutely right th! But I wouldn't have got 0.015...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    HaHa! You are absolutely right th!
    But I wouldn't have got 0.015 I don't think - how did those get traded at the mid-point but mine at the bid price? There must have been some for sale at 0.001 perhaps for which someone bid .002?? Not the case in OAs where there was just a handful at .002 calling out to me!
    I didn't take any shares in the CR (I only had options) so I'd overlooked CTMOB - I only noticed those forlorn, lonely and abandoned OAs at 4.08pm so not much analysis or deep thought went into it...
    Now there's a bargain! Still plenty of those OBs available at 0.002 (for now!).
    Same as OA's but better!
    I had very little (none actually) cash to play with but since I already had OAs just thought of a little top up (a fraction of 1% of my portfolio).
    If I were thinking along the same lines with more to play with then CTMOBs are looking very attractive right now. Would I be wrong to think that a lot of them might be snapped up tomorrow? Not by me - out of ammo
    OAs should trade lower than OBs (but there will be less demand) given the different expiries and the subsequently altered risk:reward situation.
    I'm content but will watch the action (in both) with interest over the next days/weeks...
    sasa
    Last edited by sasa: clarification! 22/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.