COI 2.56% 19.0¢ comet ridge limited

Ann: Key Govt Approval Conditions met for Mahalo Acquisition, page-4

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Morning AngryBear

Whilst I share your frustration about good news being 'sold into' - this is unlikely to be market manipulation - it's just the way the markets work.

Those looking to make a quick turn on their money will jump in and out of companies quite happy to take a few percent here and there which is purely a trading strategy. These guys have no interest in the fundamentals of companies in which they are 'punting' their money - they purely are looking for short term volatility and will trade accordingly often with geared positions.

This although irritating to long term share holders such as us who believe that COI has a substantial asset base which will eventually result in profitable production or an earlier take-out should the ever increasing potential prove too tempting for a larger player - must be viewed as no more than 'white noise' - frustrating though it is.

Whilst like many others I - you and many others would have liked to have reaped the rewards long before this point - I am a firm believer that our 'pay day' will come either as 'yield' from production at which point the company will be valued on a P/E ratio basis - or when our ever increasing 'in ground' gas and obstacles to production are removed - forces a larger player to make a move and buy us out.

Until either of those times - we can do no more than wait and ponder which of those two options will come true knowing it's been a long old time coming with many obstacles overcome on-route - but we're finally getting there imo.

IF a larger player shows their hand and take-over news is rumoured - watch what happens to the share price then.

Good luck All...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $216.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $13.3K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 81707 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.