CCM 3.85% 5.0¢ cadoux limited

everyone here is free to inform himself in a bubble..but who is...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    everyone here is free to inform himself in a bubble..
    but who is really interested in the history of HPA from kaolin should at least know the history of Orbite and ATC.

Orbite produced 5N in industrial quantities years ago, but failed due to an under-designed plant and went out of business.As a result, ATC had to re- dimensioning its planned plant at that time and the costs for the project increased significantly.

However, ATC had previously proven the process in a pilot plant and eventually in a full-scale trial as well, read it .

All FYI has managed to do is mimic a process in a Container Lab using an existing recipe. The adaptation to the own kaolin has been celebrated as a century of success, -
    but unfortunately it seems that this material is never used.

after 2 years of a supposed JV with Alcoa, it will take another 6 months before a decision is made on a demo plant,-- and this has already been scaled down again significantly than originally planned.

so if you continue to dream of huge numbers you should look at what will have happened after 30 months effectively.I always wonder what value FYI has for Alcoa, but in the end I see that Alcoa has successfully blocked FYI for the last 24 months and what the result will be in the end, no one knows from us today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $18.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.7¢ 5.0¢ $19.86K 384.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23826 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 9453 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.