CCM 6.56% 6.5¢ cadoux limited

Ann: Key HPA Project Stage Completion, page-43

1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Considering that every time I post, someone seems to get their panties in a rather large bunch, for the end stage gains to be realised, you might be better investing in AWC itself considering it's current beaten up sp, the forward projections of Al prices as a critical metal and where HPA might head to into the future plans of both companies.

Use it more as a hedge to the success of the technology itself, rather than any meaningful, short term capital gains.

If it was seriously contemplating any sort of TO , you woulld hope that it would do it now..
    Seems they are happy to wait for FYI to exhaust itself with r&d, then either purchase the intellectual property itself, or slowly choke the minor into capitulation. OR walk away with a quick dust off into sunset.

The positive is that with such low volumes with a company with such a large amount of shares outstanding, any sort of buy swings would be a reasonably easy indicator of any sort of pending successful news.
    At present , any sort of serious DFS would look a little pale, hence the current sp and the forward projections of possible time/capital expenditures into the medium term.

From the general opinion that I have head from other sectors of the industry, quite a number of entities are keeping a close eye on the future of HPA, and with the AWC/FYI partnership itself.
    No doubt if it gains momentum, buyers will definitely be lining up to buy, or to jump in the queue for the deployment of the technology itself.

Right now, either sell a few shares in order to help assist a possible tax loss, or put the shares in the cupboard and come back this time next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.004(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $25.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.8¢ 6.5¢ $3.024K 44.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5693 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 31362 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.