TTM 3.33% 2.9¢ titan minerals limited

i agree with Virux. I think Titan is even more undervalued than...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    i agree with Virux. I think Titan is even more undervalued than many other junior explorers.

To begin with, we have an experienced, proven management team with skin in the game.
    We have a 3.1m Oz JORC defined gold resource at our 100% owned Dynasty asset with near term potential growth to more than double the existing resource.

We have serious copper/gold potential at Linderos and Copper Duke. The company has been very vocal that a strategic partnership is very close with one of these assets. Given that these are the least explored of our assets, it would enable continued drilling and exploration and potential mine development and somewhat de-risk the company.

Ecuador has been in the news recently with Gina Rinehart increasing her exposure by investing $120mUSD on mining interests. The Ecuadorian government has also been very supportive of mining and will be accommodating to responsible mining companies in Ecuador.
    The gold price is looking promising and given our JORC defined resource , we should be valued at over $300m just on Dynasty alone.
    I think with the increased volume recently, there are clear signs that interest in this company and Ecuador has emerged so I am optimistic about growth in our shareprice. Near term catalysts are a strategic partnership for Linderos or Copper Duke and a Dynasty JORC resource upgrade hopefully alongside further upside in the price of gold.
    Obviously having first buying into this company at 14c, I mistimed my entry point but I have since averaged down and I am still comfortable that this company will see me rewarded.
    Unfortunately it has been a challenging period for junior explorers. Sometimes you have to stick to your strategy and beliefs, even when the market gives you doubts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $38.78K 1.337M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1007975 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1662349 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ 53533
Last updated 12.30pm 06/05/2024 ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.