ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 494 Posts.
    What reports and news say is that

8146 oz were produced to end of August (which includes low grade ore used for commissioning)
    A further 1700 oz approx were produced in Sept, up until Sept 21st with nine days production still to go.

Processing was reported as being at 600 tonnes per day.

So oz produced should fall between 9846 - 11744

One can reliably assume the gold in circuit is between 1800 oz as was(2011) - 2200 as was (2012) oz

Coyote plant under Tanami Gold had an average of 2000 oz in circuit over
    last two years of production.

Q is at what ONGOING cost, one offs are ok and could be expected.

Reports mention tonnes to certain dates and average tones per day, tones will / should exceed the amount required for a full high grade ore production 1/4 with the last nine days of sept added in.

More trucks and diggers are small cost for the increase in % terms and should be within the bounds of self funding.

I don't want any major direction changes, that are not funded from established production.

I.E going form trial plant, to trucking or to Coyote, to new you beaut capital raising plant, while we wait to be a producer and could have produced all along.

On paper the facts reported so far look good, in terms of oz we can expect and tonnes that were able to be trucked.

I just hope everything we know and have been told can be taken on face value and all is actually for the best.

What astounds me, is the total lack of regard for "share holders" to the timing of such announcements and the uncertainty without the quarterly at the same time.

Regards Mark H
    Last edited by markh1960: 19/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 77523422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 6017920 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.