PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Key Management and Board Changes, page-61

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Chef, why don't you re-read what I actually said and in the context of its posting. Unfortunately, I have been unable to transfer it in this post, so all could see. I dispute your comment that I said the report by way of 'announcement is late'. In fact, I alluded to the fact a number of other posters were concerned that it had not been announced. Holding has been moved sideways without loss of his income. I questioned his level of competence and that of the Board. Again, looking at the comments concerning the today's released 'Report' many other posters have indicated that it not of good quality in it's drafting style, together with deficient in content and explanation. Others also hold a view that management is deficient.

I may be a small holder in your scheme of things. Unfortunately, my $65,000 investment is not so small to me. I invested largely because of the potential of this company, supported by official announcements, management strategies and plans for development put out to the market. Your grip on reality is different to mine....I remember the past as well as the present and hopefully make decisions relating to the future. You in turn forgive or forget the past, give appeasing explanations for the present, and justify with gusto and outright rudeness your vision of the future. Look at the price of ABU today, its down to 23 cents again. My point has been something is wrong with how this company is being run. Holding needed to go from the CEO position because he failed and perhaps additional board members need to do the same.

I don't need the crap you dish out to all and anyone who calls to question something that they have a right to put to discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $80 32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11246362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21456922 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.