ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

re: Ann: Key Management Appointment and Benef... What a ho hum...

1. 294 Posts.
    re: Ann: Key Management Appointment and Benef... What a ho hum day at first sight. At least the big gap between buyers and sellers closed on the top side.

Volume way down but buyers buiding at 9.5c+ so still may see undisclosed buyer return when sell volume around 10c goes to 500k+. Undislosed buyer may well be associated with person or persons named in announcement.

Announcement:
    At least we are now getting timely announcements! Thank you Cedric.
    While not earth shattering, the content shows the commitment to the project is not just hearsay and the next announcement should be the one that kicks NSL well into the high teens and hopefully past previous 12 month high of 18c. After all, its gone from a 'hope to do' to a "this is happening". Just tell us when now. That is the re-rating Perth Broker was eluding to nearly 3 months ago in the local press.
    Expect 'market sensitive' announcement within 2 weeks tying up the whole package re finance and timeframe for beneciation plant addition. A forcast first production month would be very handy too.
    Yes, I did sell my averaging down quantity at 9.9c but I always take a profit if 100%+ plus was overweight NSL.
    Still holding inital purchase from February and see plenty of upside for NSL in short and medium to long term.
    DYOR and hang in there.
    TRIG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.