HLA 0.00% $1.80 healthia limited

Yeah, Ive beem doing a bit more digging on HLA as an ex GXL...

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1447
    Yeah, Ive beem doing a bit more digging on HLA as an ex GXL holder and happily rewarded back when. Have a few extra dollars to invest and keep coming back to this one but then I see Wes is now CEO. What the absolute f%$#??????

https://www.smartcompany.com.au/finance/hairdressing-chain-with-53-outlets-collapses-with-just-3-83-left-in-one-bank-account/

I don't get why Wes Cootes is CEO?
    He really didn't do much at GXL. Glenn and Terry were the rain makers.

Run a google search and the stuff that comes up in relation to this Evolve debacle is atrocious. Surprised jail time never was put on the table. Share holders got done on that deal! That makes me very nervous as an investor. I always check management and past history, back the good and avoid the bad.

Happy with the board and the Physio side and the roll ups as I see that identical to the GXL model with the vet clinics which were very profitable.

The Pod side reminds me of Petbarn side of latter day GXL where it went to sh*t from a high of $10 per share.

I'm a simple person and if things don't stack up then I'm finding it hard to dive in.

To Glenn and the board, split out the Physio (and I'd load up the truck and buy every day) and the Pods (and let Wes run that group).

Very questionable choice for CEO.

Terry King ex GXL COO would have been much more confidence inspiring.

Good luck to holders and I hope Glenn Richards can pull off another GXL pre Petbarn but unfortunately he's not CEO here, but I see Pod division as the anchor.

That Darren guy in charge of Pods, hmmm another questionable appointment. Not a very strong leader based on some delving into past appointments.

I think I'll keep my wallet where it is till this shows how it'll work with these two divisions.

Get some solid runs on the board and some stronger senior management and this may change.

The Physios look solid from all accounts but seem like they need a little more corporate experience and they'll be the high flyers in the group.

Time will tell if the board has made the right appointments. Happy to pay up if/when I'm proven wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.