HLA 0.00% $1.80 healthia limited

Ann: Key Management Changes, page-9

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks for articulating your perspective Lyzaqu. One area I can’t quite rap my little brain around is your last point.

Large potential industry I get. Massive fragmentation sure. Where I struggle is with the supposed inefficiencies. How so? My take is that practitioners are selling hours hence they are either full and productive or working their way towards same. I can’t see where consolidation assists in productivity. Maybe through additional marketing hence attracting more patients that fill the vacant spots however I would have thought a clinic would already be doing this and subsequently managing their available hours accordingly.

i hear what you say re ZNT and I made a few pesos there although I have my doubts about the viability of the HCA business purchased from MS. There was some very low level work in there and contracts always subject to renewal.

The supply side of the business is interesting and I am aware that it is a fairly competitive area as well hence not sure how much gain in there.

Anyways not too long until the first result. That will set the tone going forwards. Think I’ll continue to fence sit this one til those numbers are presented.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.