TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

Ann: Key Managers Appointed for Abujar Gold Project Construction, page-3

1. 11,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6321
    After much musing, I finally took a small position in TIE.
    Whilst the PFS was, lets be honest, underwhelming, I do feel that whilst the strip ratios are high, the new reserve and DFS is going to very different and with the new team brought in to actually build the mine (which we know they can do on time and on budget), give me confidence that I did not have not so long ago.

Whilst many may not appreciate this, I think the big raising done a while back, was a very savvy move. So few explorers raising more than they need when sentiment is strong. They usually do the opposite!

I used this graphic on another thread, but feel its a useful starting tool for judging a stock on just what it really is, plus, whether its going to become an actual mine (which in this case it is). The main impediment currently, is the PFS having a lower production profile than 200k, which, for west africa, seems to be becoming the benchmark for a Tier 2 project. Hopefully the DFS enables TIE to achieve the Tier 2 project status.
    Then.... I really do think its just a matter of time until its acquired by a proven, West Africa mid tier producer.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3282/3282186-59a2e2fe0176b34a70d58d32346f05b3.jpg

The capex is obviously one of the main hurdles, but... Orezone raised enough easily. Even GPR raised $140m, and they have a much smaller production profile in PNG, which I feel, is even higher risk than West Africa.

Anyway, the two things I like most about TIE is as above, its going to be a mine, and two, they won't stop drilling.

Good luck to patient holders, the fall from July last year has been a rough one (for many stocks).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.