PTX 4.65% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: Key OmniCAR Patent Granted in US, page-14

1. 7,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3351
    Reach Markets typically provide a recording within a few hours of the briefings. Definitely worth viewing. The Q&A section at the end solicited some quality questions which SYC answered with very frank and informative replies. I learnt a couple of new things and certainly had some other perceptions confirmed which is always good.

I think the question about our CellPryme patent, @mrdingo, threw SYC because the question failed to give it context... and that is, it didn't reference the "provisional patent as per the Australian IPO office status". I get the impression that the non-provisional or standard patent for CellPryme-M have been lodged via the US patents office (perhaps) or that the "lapsing" of the provisional is normal part of the process regardless of whether the patentee has lodged for standard patent or not. I've tried to research it but can't find the defininitve info on that.

Agree with you, Dingo, on SYC... he is pumped on OmniCAR... and so he should be. We know now that no entity can copy the technology that is the mainstay of our OmniCAR platform without breaching patent laws until at least 2039. Have wordwide exclusive use of the platform via UPenn is huge. SYC reiterated the point of difference to similar platforms and it is the covalency of the binder. It appears that others fail in the area of the binder's ability to stay attached. And, another point of difference seems to our technology's uniqueness to sniff out and target more than a singular cancer type at the same time (among other attributes).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $19.06K 451.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 799173 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.