PTX 1.25% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: Key OmniCAR Patent Granted in US, page-16

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Today's one is now up.

As mentioned earlier mostly similar stuff, but nice slide on the areas where Cell Pryme M has benefits that assist OmniCAR.

Questions at the end is where real takeaways are.

Few about the wash process where it is not the best name for it.

Interesting that when the bound base cells divide they continue after binding and the daughter cells don't then produce the binder.
    (I was under the false assumption that once bound they wouldn't continue to replicate and divide.
    Therefore only unbound ones would continue to divide. Which I guess actually makes sense as they are living cells and the genetic code for the attached binder is not part of the main cell).

Next was my FDA query about if need to get every combination of x cell type and y binder approved.
    Pretty solid answers and interesting titbit that the OmniCAR trials will be run in Australia first and therefore would count towards 43% tax rebate which will further help cash flow, might suggest that it could still run as FDA IND but just Oz trial sites initially.

Lots to like here and great to get today's announcement onto front page again. If haven't liked the announcement already please do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $32.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $34.57K 860.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99935 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 458172 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.