PTX 7.14% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: Key OmniCAR Patent Granted in US, page-17

1. 2,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11920
    Yup - I thought it was an excellent presentation today. Deeply informative and Steve's confidence level seems higher than ever.

I love a Biotech with more than one shot in the locker. PTX has several excellent prospects across differing time frames. Omnicar is what brought me in to PTX, but their whole product portfolio is compelling.

I plan to increase my holding significantly. CellPryme-M is an interesting new development, and it could generate quite good revenue reasonably soon.

Steve made it very clear that he wants to put any commercial revenue into R & D rather than just give it away as dividends. He has a long term view of PTX as a very serious player in Biotech. I love that. The future capital gain is potentially huge, which appeals to me of course, but I really love the thought of PTX and a few other exciting local Biotechs hitting the big time. We need a more diverse economy for the future of our nation, and Biotech could be a huge contributor to national economic wellbeing - while contributing to the health of all.

Obviously my investment strategies are long term, but good luck to traders too.

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $75.11K 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 355874 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 75 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.