PTX 2.44% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: Key OmniCAR Patent Granted in US, page-20

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hello Fellow PTX'ers,

Happy EOFY and welcome to a game changing new one for our beloved PTX. And our own personal balance sheets!

Many price catalysts in this period.

And 12 months isn't a long time in investing.

Shellbell, don't get too downhearted about where our MC or SP might be in 2 or 3 years. It's a useful timeline to contemplate on one hand, even in the simplest form, b/c our assets are long, long dated in nature when successful. The L/T income streams are why re-rates are hard and fast and large when they come. I fervently believe this 12 months will bring that. And more beyond. Peter Mac and Rebecca and co are so effing smart - world class imho. (yes, back people first ! ) / Love your work BigDan! I'll keep my 3 to 5 year SP and MC goal to myself, however start making more room for us Aurizon Ltd ...ha ha!!

And as to why we not really moving the SP or MC atm - unfortunately at present MC of some AUD$106M, we rank about 939th by size / MC on the ASX. That's why we get little notice & coverage. But one never knows when a strong & material to the SP, event will occur - then imagine a high profile Financial Commentator highlighting that too - hats off to Peter Switzer for including PTX in his July Investor sesh yesterday too - but I'd love a bigger name and big news and then - wooshka, off we & the SP & the MC go!!

Contrast that with the recently re-rated IMU, a company that I assess as 9-12 months ahead of us in terms of MC imo, that now ranks in at #246 & MC @ 1.4Bn after a strong month of gains .

And you know what, as the ultimate contrarian, I am a Life Sciences bull.

So hold ST ShellBel & get very rich LT

LFG

DrY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $33.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $48.25K 1.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 724155 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 29802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.