AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

If there is a spill at the AGM, AJX is doomed, in a back to...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    If there is a spill at the AGM, AJX is doomed, in a back to $0.10 way.
    The value of this company sits completely with the relationships and direction of GR, Nick and now Dirk.

Confidence in the board, directors, executives, is of absolute paramount importance to the value that is placed on a company:
    -Primarily from institutions, who may be holding back for this reason alone and will delete AJX from the list of potentials investments rather than keep us on ignore, if there is a spill.
    -Also from potential clients, we have no business history and questionable solvency. This makes it hard enough to get a leg-up as it is.

The remuneration fiasco has been very disappointing and should be a warning to all that we have leadership at the top of this company that is as fallible and greedy as any other.

I also feel that the current management do not have the ability to take this business to a $1billion company. Nor do I think the technology is as valuable as my original hopes, after reading Pegasus' report.

Nick and Dirk are the engines of this business. Nick is a high energy, ambitious, go getter. But not a great strategist or one for building structure and narrative. Dirk is obviously a high achiever, but a junior untested leader.

In light of the above I have re-valued my target down for the medium term.

The path forward that I would like from the AGM is that everyone stays where they are, and we get a reset of the narrative by the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.