AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

If you read the article it says Alexium's treatment side of...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    If you read the article it says Alexium's treatment side of things is right to go, that's never changed, what has changed was the weight and breath ability of the cloth, the defence force asked for lighter garments that can breath better (it's been mentioned several times over the last 6 months in Rezos interview and other places), this is the nature of the DOD, it's not Alexium's choice whether we can speed it up or not.

So if you go back through the Ann's, you'll see that we were never going to get the contract until after the live wear trials which were to commence about mid last year (so anyone who thinks we were going to get it two years ago simply hasn't read the Ann's on it), depending on the length of the live wear trials which at a guess could've lasted for 3-6 months, then they asked for less weight to their uniforms and I'd assume the wear trials would have to start again, what can we do if that's what the customer wants?
    DOD contracts are always slow.

I posted the course it's taken to get this far with the DOD to you before, the course shows if anything we're probably only now 6 months behind the actual timeframes given, which were to have live field wear trials after the funded effort starting about mid last year, obviously they weren't happy with the density of the material and wanted it lighter, one can only assume that was being worked on from Mr Rezos interview and after last weeks meeting it seems that problem has been overcome.

Here's the link following the actual military announcements and selection phases, it is certainly a drawn out process.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/20432585/single

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $210 21.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6854423 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 56160 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.