AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Key Organisational Changes showcasing Alexium's Growth., page-36

1. 17,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I don't see this as banter sorry. I see it as something serious. It is serious when a company gets a strike, it is serious when shareholders are faced with evidence that suggests a board member might have been freeloading but it is also serious when something we get an announcement that says they are reducing existing remuneration which reflects the sentiment associated with a strike.

I am glad you rec0gnise that a company will reduce costs to appease the market - whether or not you believe that current shareholders have played a role. Since current shareholders are part of the market that statement appears - without me spending too much time analysing it - to be contradictory.

In the end I don't much care what precipitated the move, or the underlying rationale - I care about what has happened and I care about the fact that this announcement includes a reference to reducing remuneration - and if that cost saving goes into something more productive I'm happy with that too.

I am completely mystified about the relevance of your statement "Sales may and do wain when the market, economical conditions are weak and/or management make unsustainable decisions." yeah........ah but it is sort of not relevant to Alexium all the evidence indicates that sales are not waining. So your point is.....?

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 462637 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 420051 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.