AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Nice calculation Taurean, and interesting comment on it. Though...

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Nice calculation Taurean, and interesting comment on it. Though after the last couple of years I've no doubt most would be 'gun shy' to put it out there lol. One thing ive noticed though.... cracker and yourself have been pretty much in the ball park with figures over a time now. The off screen supply that has been continually frustrating holders for sometime now (and were very evident on @ARMCH charts, seems to 'up' the importance of ink on the 4c's etc now.
    Having said that, Im not sure if its wishful thinking...... the pressure has tappered off very noticably, from off screen.....volume wise. Today even more so.
    Something has never changed the last 2 years, in my observation..... when someone wants in with a half decent amount of shares..... the price cant do anything but go up rather hard.... it would be hard to catch it at times. As Pinto pointed out today (and others) .... no selling interest shown most of the day.... buyers had to up the price. With crappy volume..... and available shares, what happens when someone with some dosh wants in?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.