ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I also read it that way. Sadly my new job has me so flat out I just don't get the chance to read all the posts here let alone reply, although that will hopefully change soon...

A very odd period since the last 4c - I somehow knew that the threads would melt down and selling pressure would materialise when there wasn't huge growth (not that I agreed with the selling at all). Hard to understand why when the lumpy cash arrival doesn't really fully capture business progress, and stranger still that so many are upset when even 4c income growth remains robust when you take a step back. Then again, being a little bit less engaged with HC has allowed me to dispassionately evaluate just where the quality posting lays, and sadly one of the best has been hounded out when posters are emboldened by anonymity, @ARMCH please come back, and others even if you think your post looks benign and reasonable, pass it through the 'would you talk to a colleague that way' test even if you truly think they're an imbecile which @ARMCH is most certainly not.

When you consider that if @Taurean7's estimate represents an annual run rate of near $60 million AUD and continues a theme of strong growth then GC's $250,000 buy of shares looks like a very good one. Add a potential $1 million+ saving on the annual costs and the bigger picture looks very rosy - it will be fascinating to see if GC keeps his foot on the buy pedal once his pay check is trimmed, then again maybe he knows the good buying will be done soon and that Alexium can pay him handsomely indirectly through capital appreciation such that a pay cut isn't such a bitter pill to swallow? Obviously others here will 'believe it when they see it' when it comes to revenue but as always the opportunity will have passed by that point. The SP is miserable and just represents how much the price can undershoot when disproportionate retail disillusionment sets in just as it can overshoot when enthusiasm runs ahead of reality - perhaps the company stoked the latter too much but they're surely reaping the whirlwind as a consequence?

I'd love for those attending to see if Dirk will reaffirm projections re cash flow neutral and the need for a CR, and if any further guidance on the breakdown of income/future income is forthcoming. If Dirk reiterates CFN by July then they have to be very, very confident, after all there will only be just over one more month left of the quarter by the meeting and any big miss would be unlikely?
    Last edited by muppet655: 15/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.