CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    @skippa
    "I am prepared to lose my entire investment to see this through"
    I would not call this a sound investment strategy and watching capital wither is not something investors want to see. Having a stop-loss would help in reversing this pattern and may even lead to a better entry price, if the SP decline is for good reason then there needs to be a review of the investment to fit the criteria of risk associated. Any reasonable person would never look to lose 100% of capital and I would urge you to rethink your approach if this is a driving factor in the strategy. Trading in/out of a stock like this is more rewarding than watching the continual downside, there has been some reasonable range trades on news but lately most announcements get meet with a selldown. The reasons for this should be either in the reliability of the announcement or that of the management, or both. AJX seems to have a habit of non delivery on guidance and when this is seen as a pattern its time for a review and alternative approach which may include some time on the sideline. AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.