AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Obviously a couple of pretty ridiculous comments coming from the...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Obviously a couple of pretty ridiculous comments coming from the usual posters, so I'll clarify further for those that missed the point, my comments are aimed at the comparison of previous revenue streams being compared to new revenue streams via a percentage factor which IMO has obviously caused confusion yet again.

The business has and will continue to show great growth both in customer acquisition and revenue growth, our sales and revenue growth have both been excellent over the last few quarters and I expect it to continue for quite some time.

I've said before that I now believe this is a great buying opportunity for anyone who wants shares, we can all take part in that at anytime, regardless of whether other posters are saying it's kept down so management and their mates can have their fill, we have exactly the same option.

The next few months should provide some positive momentum for the SP if only from the financial reporting alone, hopefully NASDAQ also happens over the next quarter which in my view will be a great boon to the SP, many on the ASX are weary at the moment with global instability and I think a bigger investor pool can only be an advantage at the current SP compared to company growth.

So yep, I'm a long termer and extremely happy to be one!!!

Cheers
    Last edited by melastcracker: 16/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.