AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Key Organisational Changes showcasing Alexium's Growth., page-86

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    The only explanation I can think of is that the sales announcements already got made, its just taken this long to get recognized as revenue. Time to go back through all the old revenue announcements.....

I mean in the end its not as if the percentages announced by the company in the past have been wrong, so is there actually reason to doubt when Nick tells us revenues are 92% up on the previous quarter and Dirk tells us its up 425% on same period last year and both calculations yield a similar ballpark result?

Understand that the % create confusion. It is a legacy of the company using % to create more impressive sounding numbers back when revenue was just starting off. Eg. its much more impressive to say revenue is up 600% say rather than saying revenue increasing from $20,000 to $140,000.

There is no need for that any more though, when revenue increases quarter on quarter by $7 million or so! Hence the question to ask at the shareholder meeting perhaps is to say why still use this old method of representing revenue increases when telling us the dollar figure is much more impressive and gives the clearest picture?

Board spill still happening even after the organisational changes? Is that what you hear in the wind or just your opinion?
    Last edited by Keffola: 16/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.