CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. b52
    669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    This is all in my view would love to here other opinions.
    I have a feeling they trade within a range say today 3.30-3.55 reason being that at $3.55 today the parcel for sale was 150k shares but not much from 3.40-54 and not much after 3.55 so they bought everything up to that level and then stopped and then drove it back down to 3.40 for most of day and then loaded the sell side and closed it back at 3.30 knowing that some people use trailing stop losses which track up and then sell out if it drops to much would then become easy targets to average out the higher prices this morning.
    If you watch the buy side has had the trailing 100k approx in small orders for a long time. It sits between 2-8 cents back for most of the time unless it has to compete with other buyers.
    Today was the fastest I have seen with the bot trading so it makes me think they are trying to collect more shares before next update so have increased the trading range to get more.
    What will be interesting to see is when another party to decides to join in and also how much more they can buy at these levels as I am thinking the register will start to tighten up over the next few months and these methods will struggle.
    Even now I would love to know what percent of sales are real and what ones are just to another bot from same party just to create these games.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.