POD 0.00% 3.2¢ podium minerals limited

About 30months ago I held a small holding in a company that had...

1. 2,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1054
    About 30months ago I held a small holding in a company that had been through the grinder a bit, but they put out a SPP and before it even closed there was a 20% profit to be made due to the uplift in market and positive news they were making.

POD feels like it might end up in the same boat - there's a few weeks to deliberate on entering into the SPP here. As above, I put $1k in a couple of weeks ago to get my foot in the door (having previously held and lost some), and it feels like a similar circumstance to the above might be happening. The above went on to make 5x or so for me (and probably biased my opinion of my investing skills, since shown to not be without fault!).

It looks like the macro world will be a key here. I believe there's a short-to-medium rally on the way, but there's an inevitable (IMO) tough time ahead once again after that. However, it feels like now is the point that bigger money is starting to look for places to make it's next multi-x play, and potentially POD sits in a good spot for this for their resource AND their IP in leeching.

I hadn't intended to go big on the SPP, but I'll spend the next couple of weeks considering shifting money to take a bigger piece of this. I like it more than I thought. I'm buoyed by the fact that we've still not dropped to 7.2c (the SPP price)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $2.377K 74.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 952107 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 15311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.