TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

As a former holder, the positive is a better written Ann(i.e....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18325

As a former holder, the positive is a better written Ann(i.e. finally someone can write). 

Negative, no revenue, more development costs next quarter or two meaning more likely conversion of the convertible bond issues previously = more dilution.  Wonder if this means tranche 2 - 4 of the convertible note will be activated (go to the last quarterly if need to understand this sentence).  Yeah, revenue just seems to always get pushed out here, so are the timeframes to revenue realistic based on past evidence, albeit there seems to be more focus in this Ann.

Never know what to make of TV2 - always think it is cheap, but never see revenue transpire since I ran into this stock back in 2016.  Think, i'll just sit on the fence with splinters until see good revenue come in (too many times bitten now shy).  Anyway, hopefully this pays off in 2019 for you all.  The Tom Young year's and influence are finally over - Divan, for example, is dead like that other Nigerian play of his LOL and the last rites read in this Ann.

Disclosure is "Not Held", as editing after I posted this.

All IMO

Last edited by Scarpa: 14/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.