TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Key Terms Agreed for Mobile Sports Streaming with Indosat, page-120

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    This story has been debunked so many times I am amazed it is still being quoted as biblical.

The first few lines of that announcement state that TV2U carried out a "ground breaking proof of concept" with Indosat Ooredoo, Lemmon.id and benjaminlive.com to stream their soundboxxx not for profit event. If, at the time of that announcement anyone searched the entire web, each of the named parties' websites, as well as their Facebook pages, they would not have found a single reference to TV2U association with that event (and you still won't). They would have discovered that the Indosat representative quoted in the announcement, Putera Ajie, is an account manager interested in music (by no means a decision maker or even associated with their iStream business). TV2U was simply one of the many that streamed that event on various devices and on social media and all bar TV2U did it in a very low-key manner, no trumpets or fanfare. I had no idea what qualified it as a "ground breaking" event. It seemed to me then that Nick liked to drop names and hype things up, hence my reference later to the Blue Sky syndrome. I can add a lot more from my research notes at the time, but opinions are already formed and comforted by such news.

It seems we are selective in what we like or dislike to remember. No one likes to remember Page 2 of that very same announcement which states that all was being readied for the PGASCOM and Smartfren launch due in December 2017!
    Last edited by youmav: 05/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.