TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Key Terms Agreed for Mobile Sports Streaming with Indosat, page-121

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    I’m really happy for this ANN with Indosat. I know we talked about it on this board many months ago. It’s not a “shiny new thing” and has probably been in the pipeline for TV2U since
    Soundboxx...proof of concept.

Indonesia has always been the thing for me since late last year & I guess that is what tipped me over the edge to sell prior to the Indosat ANN...reheated gravy & no meat with the Quarterly.

This, however is a different kettle of fish. I believe this deal will be done quickly & the FIFA World Cup 2018 & targeted advertising will be a big game changer for TV2U. Indosat have some big players onboard including IBM...Leave that up to you guys. However security has always been a concern in SE Asia. TV2U White Label is an open box post WC. & it will be valued.

I would like to get some feedback on PGas & Smartfren. Call me old fashioned, but I’m a great believer in seeing through what you start & if not, giving rationale for that.

For next week: I don’t see the need for a TH, since this deal has already been announced to the market. SH are aware & no need to waste a day or two of trading...inked deal...and away it goes. . GLTA....if I miss out, my bad, but this is bigger than one person & no bitter pills here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.