TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Key Terms Agreed for Mobile Sports Streaming with Indosat, page-71

1. 941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    I do agree announcement is positive , but think that it should of waited till all is signed, so putting TV2 into a TH . Even putting this in a company update would of been understandable.
    I also think the same as others that this wouldn't of been released without the lawyers going over it , its probably the best put together announcement I've seen in the last 3 years from them.
    I like other will be skeptical on TV2 until this is signed and revenue is forthcoming as there is a habit of not being able to put the final ink to paper.
    Once they do and they prove they can perform, could there be chances to move into other parts of Ooredoo's business in other countries not just Indonesia. We all wait and see , potential is there.

Some quick figures I was working out if this agreement comes of , these are all of my own opinion.

Indosat Ooredoo - roughly 97million subscribers as last indicated.

Pricing on there IStream platform is roughly $19.02 AUD per month for worldcup+channels (most value for money product)(today's exchange on google)

If we could get 1% (970k) of there customers to sign up and our share of the value is 1% (19c) ~ $185k for the month.

You could extrapolate this to other figures . I've made the estimates.
    2% & 5% ~ $1.85m for the month.
    5% & 10% ~ $9.2m for the month.
    20% & 2.5% ~ $9.2m for the month.

Until this is signed and we know a $ value and customer sign up rate , we are all but guessing on what the value this agreement is to the company.

Above is all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.